Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Marketing
Job Number: LH-1205
Reports To: Director, Field Marketing
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Field Marketing team members to help coordinate local targeted marketing campaigns that are aligned with Zayo’s brand strategy for key target industries.
- Provide administrative support to Field Marketing Specialists (FMS).
- Manage timelines and project plans.
- Compile and execute competitive intelligence reports.
- Serve as an internal marketing resource for marketing assets.
- Work with FMS team to prepare for customer events and meetings by compiling marketing materials and pulling sales reports.
- Help with the facilitation of collaborative marketing program – communication, execution, tracking, reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years office experience, preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to edit and reconcile information.
- Demonstrates a keen eye for details.
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and multitask with strong attention to detail.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.