Manager, Network Expense
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Accounting
Job Number: MR-1079
Manager, Network Expense
Reports To: Director, US Controller
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
This position requires a manager that can remain positive during stressful situations and changes in processes. This role oversees a team of analysts that manage the end to end life cycle of network expense cost. The life cycle includes invoice receipt, validation, disputes, and approval for the accounts payable team to make the payment. The team also performs month end analysis on the cost including accruals, journal entries, variance analysis and presentation of the results.
- Support the analyst team with questions and decision making on vendor cost issues.
- Responsible for coordinating with other teams on projects such as cost savings, vendor relations, inventory and
- Main point of contact and escalation point on internal and external issues.
- Manage the month end reporting process including accruals, variance analysis and presentation of results to product group leads.
- Financial support and analysis on special projects and ad-hoc requests
- Ability to understand and interpret Interconnection Agreements, Tariff documents, and contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and TEOCO (telecom expense management system) preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Accounting experience preferred.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.