Location: Aurora or Boulder,CO     Department: Admininstrative/clerical, Finance
Job Number: LH-1234
Aurora or Boulder, CO
Reports To: Manager, Logistics
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Logistics Analyst will assist the Logistics and Inventory Manager with managing and refining Zayo’s operational inventory and associated datasets, policies and procedures. This role will manage and refine the data set that surrounds inventory which includes tracking of the following asset classes: Fiber, and Telecom Equipment (IP, Optical Networking, Long Haul, IT, and Customer owned equipment).
- Create, maintain, and develop reports and/or dashboards surrounding inventory and movement of assets.
- Analyze and report on asset data.
- Develop benchmarks, metrics, presentations and solutions for logistics.
- Manage biannual companywide (US, Canada, Europe) physical inventory count and reconciliation efforts.
- Track and maintain deployable inventory.
- Take lead in working with 3rd party vendors to manage the RMAs.
- Reach out to grey market vendors for critical spares not available in Zayo critical spares inventory.
- Review existing data for completeness and accuracy; performing data cleansing activities as appropriate.
- Coordinate and control disposal of assets and procure replacements when necessary.
- Complete purchasing of critical spares as requested.
- Assist with developing, measuring and improving processes to support inventory management.
- Periodically review with Product Group’s excess and obsolete materials.
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly capital project budgets.
- Monitor compliance and resolve any failures.
- Assist field with any large-scale movement of assets.
- Provide on-going direction and education to staff to gain compliance with established standards.
- Code third party Invoices; warehouse storage fees, shipping costs, Zayo processing fees.
- Run reports and analyze impact of vendor rates/service adjustments and vendor comparison.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-2 years Telecom experience.
- Highly analytical; ability to successfully manage large and complex data through use of Excel, Access or other reporting software.
- Understanding of inventory management principles and logistics, purchasing, supply chain concepts and systems.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Ability to interact with multiple field personnel and senior management.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Strong desktop application skills required:
- MS Office – especially Excel: Vlookup, Pivot and VBA
- Google Suite – Sheets, Docs, Mail, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.