Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Legal
Job Number: MR-1005
Reports To: Corporate General Counsel
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Zayo is seeking a legal assistant to support the corporate legal team.
Zayo is a dynamic company. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited by the opportunity to have a lot of autonomy and responsibility and a varied mix of work. This position will work directly and closely with the Zayo’s corporate legal team as well and the broader business team.
This job is located in the company’s HQ office in the 29th Street Mall in Boulder. Our environment is dressed down, collaborative, fluid and entrepreneurial.
Experience with some or all of the following is helpful but not required. Primarily looking for someone willing to dig in and learn with a positive attitude who is open to change and evolving with the needs of the business.
- Litigation support
- Contract management
- Consents and signatures
- Board materials support
- US corporate secretarial filings and documentation
- International corporate secretarial filings and documentation
- Legal entity management and consolidation
- Equity grant management
- Director & officer updates
- Acquisition integrations
- SEC reporting
- Bankruptcy responses
- Bank account documentation
- Other, including data requests, regulatory filings, etc.
- Creating and maintaining document and project trackers
Qualifications (helpful, not required, unless stated)
- Undergraduate degree required
- Paralegal certificate
- Relevant professional experience
- Excellent organizational skills, including management of projects and workload and setting goals and priorities required
- Strong attention to detail required
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills required
- Prior experience with commercial contracts
- Team player able to work cooperatively with attorneys, business people and outside counsel to find practical and creative solutions required
- Computer and software systems experience, including Salesforce and/or Excel
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- RTD Bus Pass
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.