Junior Account Manager
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Sales
Job Number: LH-1197
Jr Account Manager
Reports To: Sr Director, Sales
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
The Junior Account Manager will develop customer relationships and drive sales of Bandwidth Infrastructure to specific assigned customers under an existing Account Manager. Achieve sales and revenue growth targets through consistent account management activities. Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals set by the leadership team through aggressive support and selling. A demonstrated ability to succeed in an autonomous environment is essential to this role.
- Work with Senior Sales rep to develop account strategy, solution design, quotes, ICBs, and relationship management on assigned accounts.
- Provides accurate and timely information to management.
- Develops and nurtures strong inter-departmental communications to ensure timely resolution of customer and sales issues and concerns.
- Customer service skills with a passion for responsiveness and over the top customer care.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Zayo’s products and service offerings.
- Systems thinker with strong organizational skills who can pull all the pieces together; understand diverse customer business models, major trends and business drivers in the assigned accounts and translates those needs into solutions Zayo can provide.
- Travel will be required when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Proven ability to build relationships
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and can work effectively with a diverse group of personalities; must be approachable, show respect for others and be able to present data with effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills with a mature sense of priorities and solid practical experience that can create, design and implement solutions within technical and commercial boundaries
- Politically savvy, has a high tolerance for ambiguity and can work successfully in a matric management model.
- Flexible, has a “can do” attitude and is competitive in nature and has the drive to win.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.