Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Accounting
Job Number: LH-1073
Reports To: Director of Capital Accounting
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
Responsible for recording the receipt of newly-acquired inventory assets and tracking existing inventory that has been either deployed, sold or used for repairs through the use of Sales Force and other legacy inventory systems.
- Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures and spreadsheets for the recordation of deployable equipment.
- Translate requested information from all Product Groups within Zayo through asset movement records, ISO’s and Child ISO’s regarding builds, replacements and/or movements of deployable equipment.
- Maintain data integrity between Sales Force and legacy inventory tracking systems and the financial reporting system. By extracting necessary asset indentifiers from the appropriate Element Management Systems (EMS), Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders.
- Identifiers include: Item Name, Part Number, Vendor, Serial Number, Asset Tag, Bar Code, Costs and Project Code.
- Compile and format the asset records along with matching them to supporting documents in Excel spreadsheets.
- Conduct research if there is insufficient information to identify the movement of fixed assets.
- Develop monthly reports for Finance recording assets added and/or deployed for insurance and tax purposes.
- Contribute to developing and improving the processes supporting inventory and logistics management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountinag and 1-2 years Telecom experience helpful
- Inventory / Asset control experience beneficial
- Highly analytical; ability to successfully manage large and complex data
- Understanding of Inventory Management principles, logistics and purchasing
- Ability to interact with multiple field personnel and Senior Management.
- Excellent written verbal and interpersonal communication skills required
- Strong desktop application skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience with Sales Force and Oracle a plus
- SOX compliance experience helpful.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.