Operations – Inside Sales, Sales Operations Analyst Intern
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Internship
Job Number: SF-1817
Inside Sales, Sales Operations Analyst Intern (Operations/Sales)
The Zayo internship program is open to graduating seniors and current students. All internships are paid, full-time work experiences.
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
The intern will act as a resource for data cleanup and integrity for the Inside Sales Accounts. A successful intern will be a self-starter with strong attention to detail interested with an interest in sales and operations.
- Perform data clean-up and data integrity
- Conduct industry and company research for campaigns and business development efforts
- Assist with processing auto-renewal services
- Create process documents for the Inside Sales training program
- Validate data and participate in cleanup for reporting consistency and data integrity
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management
- Undergrad preferred
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Docs is required
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com platform is a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Must be a self-motivator with a strong work-ethic
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritize
- Gain experience in Salesforce
- Develop proficiency in data analysis and integrity
- Apply business process improvements, project management, and communication skills
- Gain an education in telecom, industry experience, and understanding of Zayo’s foundational role in broadband
- $15.00/hour for undergraduate student/degree or equivalent education
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.