Global Service Delivery Coordinator
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Customer Service, International, Project Manager, Service Delivery
Job Number: MR-1205
Global Service Delivery Coordinator
Reports To: Global Reach Services Manager
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications domestic and global infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Global Service Delivery Coordinator is the primary customer contact and a liaison between the company’s internal engineering, off-net, ISP and provisioning/service installation teams. The position involves heavy levels of internal and customer-facing communication. The primary objectives are providing excellent customer service and working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery in accordance with customer, and company expectations.
- Manage Global Reach orders through entire delivery process, from when the order is signed by a customer to when it goes to billing.
- Proactively manage milestones and communications with Zayo customers throughout the delivery and post-delivery process.
- Organize and coordinate internally with quoting/carrier relations, off-net delivery, ISP, product engineering, product infrastructure teams for the timely and accurate implementation of global complex projects.
- Drive type 2 vendor project managers for the timely delivery of each segment of the global customer solution by understanding key elements of project implementation including network design, required equipment, building authorizations, internal financial transactions and third-party leases around the globe.
- Manage cross-connects orders via various global data center portals.
- Understand and follow Zayo and type 2 vendor escalation process.
- Report on progress and project milestones.
- Handle and resolve customer problems that are escalated for management attention.
- Ability to maintain project management tools by using database management and leveraging Salesforce and Salesforce’s Analytic tool.
- Prepare various reports for project implementation and customer service management.
- Interface directly with customers to communicate implementation schedule, on-going project status, issues and responses to questions. The communication vehicle will be via face-to-face meetings, email, and/or conference calls at regularly scheduled intervals.
- Provide post-installation support services, trouble ticket resolution, and effective communication with Zayo Network Operation Center.
- Ability to work with Zayo Network Operation Center by providing knowledge and expertise of Zayo global infrastructure and type 2 vendor escalations.
- Daily tracking/chatter follow-ups with off-net delivery, sales, and engineering.
- Weekly e-mails and/or calls with customers.
- Daily work with product engineering and ISP teams to ensure cross-connects are ordered on a timely manner.
- Ensure final provisioning is done on Zayo side.
- Attend customer final turn up calls.
- Tracking and identifying vendor delays.
- Daily follow ups with all involved into delivery (SE, ISP, and Provisioning)
- Provide weekly updates to sales on SO level.
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years in global telecom experience highly preferred
- “Self-starter” committed to customer satisfaction/project delivery and able to respond to rapid change within the business
- Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism
- Must possess strong project management skills to allow for delivering complex global solutions.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Data analysis skills preferred
- Responsible for wide array of reporting and tracking
- Ability/willingness to operate in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Desire to grow within the company
- Analytical/critical thinking ability
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel and Word)
- Computer acumen
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.