Executive Assistant, Sales
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Admininstrative/clerical
Job Number: MR-1214
Executive Assistant, Sales
Reports To: SVP, Sales
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
This position provides high-level administrative support to two Senior Vice Presidents of Sales. Responsible for executive administrative functions including answering phones and screening calls; making travel arrangements; scheduling meetings; internal and external correspondence; overseeing company functions and event coordination; calendar management, general office duties; preparing materials for all meetings, registering for all conferences, and other duties as assigned. Provides a high level of service for all internal and external clients.
- Provide administrative support to two SVPs, Sales
- Works with Executive contacts throughout the organization.
- Makes heavy travel arrangements; prepares detailed expense reports.
- Some international travel and heavy domestic travel is required.
- Attends management meetings; schedules meetings and organizes necessary materials.
- Sets up weekly, monthly, and quarterly staff meetings including booking a conference room and assisting with organizing any materials needed for the meeting.
- Creates and maintains detailed organization charts and budgets.
- Conference registrations, logistics, and material preparation.
- Special projects as required.
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
- Required to work overtime and potential weekends.
- At least 3 years of experience to Executives
- Minimum of 4 Year Degree required.
- Preferably possesses a sales or technology background.
- Detail oriented; ability to multi-task, and takes initiative.
- Excellent communication skills; good interpersonal skills; exceptional writing skills, strong organizational skills.
- Must be a team player who is able to communicate effectively within the organization and with outside vendors and clients.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, Gmail, Internet, and Outlook.
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical, judgment and decision-making skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- High Energy individual with strong work ethic; self-motivated.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.