Product – Ethernet Product Manager Intern
Location: Denver,CO     Department: Internship
Job Number: SF-1807
Ethernet Product Manager Intern (Product)
The Zayo internship program is open to graduating seniors and current students. All internships are paid, full-time work experiences.
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
At Zayo, we pride ourselves in taking a fresh, innovative approach to supporting the world’s insatiable need for bandwidth infrastructure. The successful candidate will be intellectually agile. They will demonstrate the ability to jump from detailed financial analysis to high level strategic discussion to tactical marketing execution and new product development. This role will support the Product Management effort for the Zayo Ethernet product line and will be charged with growing the contribution of the product group to the broader business. No arms-length “consultative” approach here. This candidate is responsible for delivering top and bottom line results. We are looking for ambitious, independent interns looking to “disrupt” the telecommunications industry by delivering unique, technology-focused product solutions.
- Assist with product management, product development, and embedded base management at various levels
- Perform business analysis and recommendations
- Develop business cases for product enhancements/developments
- Assist with competitive analysis and deliver valuable
- Assist with project managing product initiatives such as project design, assignment, and prioritization
- Drive and facilitate project progress
- Undergraduate, MBA, or equivalent education
- Proficient with MS office, especially Excel; able to learn new software quickly
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to communicate well: written and orally; internally and externally
- Process oriented, analytical thinking abilities, problem solver, thought leader
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Collaboratively work across the organization autonomously and take initiative
- Develop insight into business deals, financial approval metrics, and back-end business processes
- Learn about the processes in a large business related to product management, marketing, development, and more
- Gain an education in telecom, industry experience, and un understanding of Zayo’s foundational role in broadband
- $15.00/hour for undergraduate student/degree or equivalent education
- $20.00/hour for MBA student/degree or equivalent
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.