Marketing – Digital Marketing/Demand Gen Intern
Location: Denver,CO     Department: Internship
Job Number: SF-1808
Digital Marketing/Demand Gen Intern (Marketing)
The Zayo internship program is open to graduating seniors and current students. All internships are paid, full-time work experiences.
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Digital Marketing Demand Gen Intern will be assisting with marketing operations and reporting for the Strategic Marketing team. The intern will work alongside the website and demand gen marketing manager to assist with the website, digital campaigns, ROI reporting and dashboard creation.
- Compile and analyze metrics and reports
- Assist with the website and digital campaign reporting
- Work closely with Salesforce, WordPress & Pardot
- Tag campaigns to leads and opportunities in Salesforce to show ROI of activities
- Undergrad preferred
- Critical Analytical Skills, able to read reports and glean insights
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite / Google Suite, especially Excel / Google Sheets
- Strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred: Pardot or other Marketing Automation tool experience; WordPress experience; Google Analytics experience; Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) experience
- Develop practical experience in marketing metrics and reporting
- Gain experience with critical marketing tools such as WordPress, Pardot, Marketing Cloud & Salesforce.com
- Understand the different areas of the digital marketing team and work closely with the leads of each of those areas
- The intern will finish the internship with a strong understanding on how to show marketing ROI and the different metrics and tools it takes to do so
- Gain an education in telecom, industry experience, and un understanding of Zayo’s foundational role in broadband
- $15.00/hour for undergraduate student/degree or equivalent education
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.