Data and Integration Engineer
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: IT
Job Number: VB-14006
Data and Integration Engineer
Reports To: Manager, Data Architecture and Governance
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
This role is responsible for the design, development, deployment of MSSQL data warehouse to support analysis and reporting. The position is also responsible for maintaining, supporting, and enhancing existing integration systems as well as assisting in the ongoing development of technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing and other ETL related activities. This is an individual contributor position with no personnel responsibilities.
- Member of the data architecture team working to protect, improve, and leverage the value of our data assets
- Implements interfaces to meet changing integration requirements after fully understanding company specific configurations
- Maintain & develop current data warehouse integrations and processes
- Production support for integration servers
- SQL & Reporting support across various business groups
- Manage and coordinate data loads in production environment
- Follows standard test plan to test each client and ensure that configured functionality meets the needs of the company
- Negotiates and makes changes to existing interfaces as needed
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet aggressive deadlines
- Required to be part of an on-call rotation and will occasionally be responsible for after-hours maintenance work
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL skills
- Proficiency in MS SQL Server, SSRS & MS BI stack preferred
- Bachelor’s degree Business Intelligence, Computer Information Systems or similar
- 5 or more years database design, data management, reporting and ETL.
- The ability to collaborate across functional groups.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Prior experience with data migration/integration efforts
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Prior experience with Cast Iron integration application a plus
- Prior experience with DbAmp a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.