Marketing – Data Analyst Intern, Marketing
Location: Boulder or Denver,CO     Department: Internship
Job Number: SF-1810
Data Analyst Intern (Marketing)
Boulder or Denver, Colorado
The Zayo internship program is open to graduating seniors and current students. All internships are paid, full-time work experiences.
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
The Data Analyst Intern will handle a broad range of data, workforce, and financial matters that will drive strategies to directly impact company initiatives. Personal communication skills are critical as this role demands constant interaction with operations, finance, and accounting teams across the multiple business units of Zayo Group. The role provides challenge, variety, and exposure to several areas of the business.
- Perform contact data pull
- Manage predictive analytics tools
- Analyze TAP/HIP data
- Perform financial and data analysis that will drive
- Assist with targeting and segmentation alongside the sales enablement team
- Coordinate compiling and reporting of metrics for presentation to departmental leads
- Undergrad preferred
- Some telecommunications knowledge
- Advanced with Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and analytical thinking abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative, self-starter
- Process oriented, problem solver, thought leader
- Gain an understanding in how data analysis drives business strategies for a positive outcome
- Learn cross-functional collaboration as well as the value of marketing in an organization
- The role provides challenge, variety, and exposure to several areas of the business
- $15.00/hour for undergraduate student/degree or equivalent education
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.