Data Analyst, Human Resources
Location: Boulder or Denver,CO     Department: Business Analyst, Human Resources
Job Number: LH-1223
Data Analyst, Human Resources
Boulder or Denver, CO
Reports To: VP, Strategic Compensation and Benefits
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Data Analyst, Human Resources will be responsible for assisting with people analytics programs and initiatives, including but not limited to a quarterly employee engagement survey for 4000 employees, a quarterly manager-employee review process in Workday, weekly analytics on hiring and attrition, exit surveys, and building out future people analytics reports and programs
- Works with Qualtrics, a statistical survey software, to build out surveys, dashboards, and conduct quarterly analytics.
- Owns our quarterly review process in Workday; assists Workday admins in launching the process, responds to questions about completion of the process, proactively reports completion, resolves any program issues.
- Partners with others in the department to ensure employee data is accurate and up to date.
- Assists in leading employee data audits.
- Provides analysis and support for senior management requests related to people analytics.
- Assists in distributing exit surveys and analyzing resultant data.
- Analyzes industry/peer data and makes recommendations for analysis and employee programs based on that research.
- Assists in designing, building, distributing, and analyzing ad-hoc surveys to meet business needs.
- Assists in ad-hoc analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated analytical abilities required.
- 2 years analytics or project management experience.
- Strong analytical skills and high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Beginner knowledge of HRIS systems (i.e. Workday, SAP, etc.).
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Interest in the intersection between qualitative and quantitative data.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and work under pressure deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and written.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.