Corporate Network Engineer
Location: Boulder or Denver,CO     Department: Engineering, IT
Job Number: LH-1312
Corporate Network Engineer
Boulder or Denver, CO
Reports To: IT Network Security Manager
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of the corporate SD-WAN, LAN, and server architecture. This individual will also support diverse product groups to provide secure network connectivity to corporate resources. This position will be play a crucial role in coordinating and integrating new business units as well as administration of network hardware and software. This role will also administer and provide support for network security appliances.
- Maintain and support corporate network infrastructure such as Meraki, Viptela, Juniper, and Cisco.
- Perform disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Responsible for inventory control of IP network resources and assets such as IPAM 6Connect, Salesforce, and M6.
- Support and enhance system monitoring and alerting (Observium, Splunk).
- Manage and support security appliances (Palo Alto, Cisco ASAs, Juniper SSGs, HAProxy, Squid).
- Create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning of network systems.
- 5-10 years of systems administration of various network software and hardware platforms.
- Industry recognized training in systems and network administration.
- Strong understanding of routing and network protocols and architectures (BGP, OSPF, VLANs, SD-WAN).
- Network security experience.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.