Content and Social Lead
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Marketing
Job Number: LH-1213
Content and Social Media Lead
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Content and Social Lead, working with the Marketing Team at Zayo, develops and executes compelling content to enable sales across the buyer’s journey. This role is responsible for developing content across the marketing mix spectrum based on recommendations from content marketing leadership, best practices, sales enablement requirements, buyer’s persona takeaways, and social media practices. This individual may be tasked to build out an end-to-end content program that elevates our brand, builds credibility within the marketplace, and conveys compelling customer stories.
- Provide administrative support to marketing team members.
- Manage timelines and project plans.
- Work with multiple stakeholders and subject matter experts across the company.
- Execute on internal programs around content generation and social strategy.
- Develop recommendations where applicable around content strategy and development, social approaches and process workflow.
- Serve as an internal marketing resource for marketing assets.
- Develop thorough buyer personas and actionable insight driven recommendations for go to market programs to target named audiences.
- Help with the facilitation of collaborative marketing program – communication, execution, tracking, reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years office experience, preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience with social media strategy a plus.
- Ability to edit and reconcile information.
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and multitask with strong attention to detail.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.