Location: Boulder or Denver,CO     Department: Marketing
Job Number: MR-1203
Reports To: Senior Director, Digital Marketing, Content & Brand
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Content Manager is responsible for developing and managing the implementation of the Marketing content strategy. This includes content supporting all of the stages in the customer purchase process and sales enablement tools for the Sales team. Beginning with developing a messaging framework to creating and managing the processes and workflows for developing traditional and digital content the content manager is responsible for all aspects of content development including the coordination of internal and external writers and designers, publishing, distribution, engagement tracking, analysis and updates to improve content. Additionally, the content manager must work with multiple stakeholders to manage competing priorities and schedules while focusing on the delivery of content that results in customer engagement, leads and finally sales.
- Create or manage creation of a range of engaging content to support all products, solutions, verticals and campaigns including product briefs, solution briefs, case studies, white papers, blog posts, editorial articles, web page content, external facing talking points, infographics, battle cards, misc. digital and video content, etc.
- Develop content strategy and editorial plan that addresses all of the stages in the customer purchase process and ensures alignment with Strategic Marketing objectives (short- and long-term)
- Collaborate with SMEs and stakeholders to create content supporting all products and solutions
- Collaborate to develop and manage messaging framework for verticals & product groups to ensure consistent messages are used across content types and communication tools
- Work with Sales, Vertical & Product teams to identify customer case studies and manage customer interview and case study development process
- Edit, proofread and make improvements to content as appropriate
- Liaise with content writers and designers to ensure brand consistency
- Use content management systems to track and analyze internal downloads, website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content publishing and distribution to internal teams & external platforms such as Tranzact
- Develop editorial governance processes to ensure content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Provide and present regular project updates, overviews and status as required by management
- Proven work experience as a Content Manager and Project Manager
- Understanding of content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Excellent oral, written communication and online research skills
- Ability to write, edit and proofread persuasive and technical copy
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Skilled in developing, cultivating and managing relationships with multiple stakeholders internally & externally
- Excellent project management and issue resolution skills
- High attention to detail
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- Experience with Kapost is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Project Management or relevant field
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.