Client Service Project Manager I
Location: Boulder/Denver, CO or Paris, France, or London, UK,     Department: Project Manager
Job Number: LH-1143
Client Service Project Manager I
Boulder, CO or Paris, France or London, UK
Reports To: Senior Manager, Client Service Project Managers
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
The Client Services Project Manager I (CSPM I) position is responsible for ensuring an effortless experience for Zayo’s customers with a multitude of requirements. A CSPM I is responsible for implementation projects, service reviews, project development, product and service knowledge, credit and dispute resolution and time management. We are both the internal and external interface for large and complex projects and proactively manage milestones and communications with our customers throughout the process relating to their requests.
- Investigate, resolve, and attempt to prevent further occurrence of customer issues.
- Lead implementation projects for customers, overlaying internal service delivery teams to ensure an effortless delivery experience.
- Produce and manage various reports for project implementation and customer service management.
- Create and present Service Reviews which include network reliability, service delivery, billing and other relevant topics tailored to the customers’ requirements.
- Organize and coordinate all internal organizations for the timely and effortless resolution of customer projects.
- Drive billing issues and collections for non-dedicated accounts to resolution.
- Develop a strong business relationship with all supported customers.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University, plus two to five years customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to answer phone calls to address customer needs.
- Client Management or Project Management experience greater than 1 year.
- Efficient with computers including a high level of familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Highly detail oriented, fast learner, ability to adapt and thrive in an ever changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing requests in a professional manner.
- Passion for customer service and delivering an effortless user experience.
- Desire to understand process, identify improvements and implement change.
- Understanding of telecom a plus.
- Moderate experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
- Foreign language fluency a plus; French or Spanish
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.