IT Business Systems Analyst
Location: Denver,CO     Department: Business Analyst, IT
Job Number: MR-1109
IT Business Systems Analyst
Reports To: Sr. Director, Product Management
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
At Zayo, we pride ourselves in taking a fresh approach to supporting the world’s insatiable need for communications infrastructure. The successful candidate will be intellectually agile and an excellent communicator. They will demonstrate the ability to jump from developing key stakeholder relationships, to high-level strategic discussion, to managing the tactical execution of our product development needs.
This role will support the Product Management effort for the Zayo CloudLink product line and will be charged with growing the contribution of the product group to the broader business. We are looking for ambitious and independent individuals to “disrupt” the telecommunications industry by delivering unique, technology-focused product solutions. Within the CloudLink group, we’re thinking 3, 4 and 5x, not 1.2x. If you think this is you, then I look forward to hearing how you can contribute to realizing the tremendous opportunity in front of us.
Consult with the business stakeholders to understand the process, system, and technology needs. Translate these needs into actionable stories for development within an Agile environment – full lifecycle ownership from inception to completion. Act as the liaison between business partners and development team to guide user acceptance testing and release enhanced products. Organizational guru who can drive progress and communicate/show status of any given project at any time.
- Analyze operations and develop insights and strategies for the organization
- Translate requirements to user stories and lead Agile development cycles
- Present status and findings at an executive level and develop relationships with stakeholders
- Lead meetings to communicate proactive process/system improvement
- Create Process and Training documentation
- Project Manage multiple projects and deliverables at once
- Design, implement and maintain solutions
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, business, engineering, or equivalent work experience
- MBA and/or MS in Computer Science a plus
- 2 years experience in Agile development
- Solid understanding of SaaS/IaaS, cloud, and telecommunications products
- Experience gathering solution requirements through interviewing, observing, listening, and facilitating design sessions
- Experience communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing, to a broad audience with technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Experience in analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.