Business Analyst – Customer Experience
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Business Analyst, Customer Service
Job Number: MR-1058
Business Analyst – Customer Experience
Reports To: VP, Customer Care & Account Receivables
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Business Analyst – Customer Experience position is responsible for researching, designing, and refining the policies, processes, and systems that ensure an effortless Zayo customer experience. In this role, the Business Analyst is expected to merge data analytics with customer and stakeholder feedback to create and project manage to completion efforts to improve service representative efficiency, reduce customer effort, provide enhanced self-service alternatives via Tranzact, and develop customer service and account receivables automation.
- Oversee Customer Experience projects, prioritizing and ensuring every project adheres to the below requirements:
- Project priority is clearly understood and reflected at all times
- Project justification includes support via either data analytics or specific use case (ideally both).
- Project topics are limited to subject areas of decreasing customer effort, improving representative efficiency, or automating existing process.
- Business and technical requirements are clearly and completely identified and reviewed with stakeholders prior to request for IT development team to engage.
- Process flowcharts are included with requests for new process or changes to existing (where applicable)
- Ensures broad endorsement / adoption of all initiatives
- Prioritize projects to ensure consistent impact to the most-relevant customer experiences.
- Apply advanced analytical methods to data surrounding customer interactions to proactively identify improvements and socialize process improvement efficacy.
- Assist in making business decisions relating to system implementation, modification, maintenance, etc.
- Track and communicate status of business initiative projects to management.
- Consult with customer service and account receivable team leads and managers to gather feedback on existing processes and tools
- Ensure a coherent knowledge database of effortless service training and process documentation is properly built and maintained.
- Develop projects and policies surrounding data integrity of Salesforce.com objects used by service teams to ensure full audit compliance is maintained
- Creation and maintenance of reports/dashboard/data/metrics used to measure and ensure success
- Data Loader SME responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University
- Two to five years process development experience
- 2-3 years’ experience with Salesforce.com
- Comfortable with understanding and applying material conditional logic
- Capable of independently solving logic based problems
- Ability to create reports and dashboards within Salesforce.com
- Microsoft Office platform including Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong desire for teamwork and working in group settings
- Capacity to work on multiple projects and meet various deadlines
- Aptitude for learning new/different processes within the company to better understand other data architectures and workflows
- Attention to detail and a basic understanding of aesthetics is essential
- A general understanding of telecom is preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.