IT – Application Developer Intern
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Internship
Job Number: SF-1821
Application Developer Intern (IT/Engineering)
The Zayo internship program is open to graduating seniors and current students. All internships are paid, full-time work experiences.
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The intern will be working to convert Zayo users to the Lightning framework in Salesforce by assisting with the creation of new tools for a more intuitive user experience and to leverage exciting new features. It is essential the individual is a self starter comfortable working in a team environment, but able to drive forward on projects independently.
- Gather requirements and engage in testing with users
- Develop proof of concepts
- Iterate on feedback
- Produce deliverable applications
- Undergrad preferred
- Java, C++, or other object-oriented programming language
- SQL or other knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge in Salesforce a plus (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Aura)
- Make a difference by developing actual business applications
- Learn how to gather requirements from users
- Gain a business understanding of the telecom industry
- Learn about developing on the Salesforce platform
- Gain an education in telecom, industry experience, and understanding of Zayo’s foundational role in broadband
- $15.00/hour for undergraduate student/degree or equivalent education
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.