Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Engineering
Job Number: LH-1222
Reports To: Director, Tranzact Development
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and have a passion for providing an effortless user experience, Zayo is looking for you to join our team of IT professionals. We are growing our team with individuals who love to learn, problem solve, be challenged, own outcomes, and want to be part of a team that is integral to Zayo’s success.
A successful candidate for this role is detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment. They will have a passion for delivering an effortless user experience and a strong motivation to innovate efficient processes, while leveraging new technologies and iterating, using stakeholder and mentor feedback.
- Working knowledge of AngularJS, NodeJ.js, Git.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM platform a plus.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, asynchronous programming, and data structures.
- Highly motivated with an eagerness to learn new technologies, be part of a collaborative team, and maintain a transformational and creativity mindset.
- Proven ability to independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation, and updating as it relates to the SalesForce.com and related software.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations. Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies. Ability to handle full workload and meet proposed deadline.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.