Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Accounting
Job Number: LH-1233
Accounts Payable Clerk
Reports To: Manager, Accounts Payable
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Accounts Payable Clerk ensures accurate and timely payment of network expenses. This position is integral to the mission statement of the company to provide the very best services to our customers.
- Ensure all supporting documents are complete for invoice entry.
- Ensure timely and accurate entry of network operations invoices.
- Handle emergency requests for checks.
- Weekly check runs.
- Provide outstanding customer service to both internal contacts as well as vendors.
- Ensure timely and accurate imaging of support documents for storage.
- Provide audit support as necessary.
- Develop and implement projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
- Other duties as needed.
- High School Diploma and 3+ years of experience in a high volume A/P environment.
- Experience with Oracle systems a plus.
- Experience with Access a plus.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills are required.
- Strong sense of teamwork is highly desired.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends especially at month end.
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry a plus.
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical, judgment and decision making skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively.
- High energy individual with strong work ethic.
- Must be a self-motivator who is able to maintain confidentiality and multi-task.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.