Location: Boulder, CO or Ashburn, VA,     Department:
Job Number: MR-1135
Boulder, CO or Ashburn, VA
Reports To: Sr. Director International Carrier Sales
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
In addition to owning your own small group of accounts, you will support senior sales account leads to solidify and strengthen customer relationships and drive overall sales to global carriers. Success will be measured by team’s ability to achieve sales and revenue growth targets through consistent account management activities. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are key to this role. Candidates must be able to successfully thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, and adjust to a rapidly growing and changing organization. Reports to the Sr. Director International Carrier Sales.
- Acknowledging and responding to transactional quote requests
- Facilitate the management of complex network service implementations
- Day-to-Day customer interactions/follow-ups
- Coordinating RFP response process
- Developing presentation materials in support of strategic meetings with client
- Maintaining account profile information through the use of salesforce.com
- Basic understanding of telecommunications products, with clear presentation methods desired.
- Must have a sense of urgency and respond to inquiries within established timeframes
- Proactively researches/gains understanding of customers by understanding business profile, buying process, solution requirements and purchase timing.
- 1-3 years in telecom space preferred
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Field Of Study: Business Administration, marketing
- Attention to detail with strong organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer service and relationship building/maintaining skills
- Basic understanding of account management & the strategic selling process
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, facilitate customer service, and solve problems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Salesforce a plus
- Understanding of Zayo Networks value proposition, products, and services such as Ethernet, OCN, IP transport, Dark Fiber, custom access and colocation preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.