Account Manager – London
Location: London, UK,     Department: Sales
Job Number: LH-1114
Account Manager – London
This position will be based out of Zayo’s London, UK office
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
Develop customer relationships and drive sales of Bandwidth Infrastructure to new and existing customers in assigned vertical. Achieve sales and revenue growth targets through consistent account management activities as well as acquiring new accounts. Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals set by the leadership team through aggressive prospecting and selling. A demonstrated ability to succeed in an autonomous environment is essential to this role.
- Work with current Sales team to develop account strategy, solution design, and relationship management on targeted accounts.
- Tracks, analyzes and reports on channel forecast performance and activities in Salesforce and other reporting tools.
- Provides accurate and timely information to management.
- Develops and nurtures strong inter-departmental communications to ensure timely resolution of customer and sales issues and concerns.
- Customer service skills with a passion for responsiveness, over the top customer care.
- Assists in data mining and verification in relation to customer account management.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Zayo’s products and services offerings.
- Systems thinker with strong organizational skills who can pull all the pieces together; understands diverse customer business models, major trends and business drivers in the target industry and translates those needs into solutions Zayo can provide.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Proven ability to build relationships
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and can work effectively with a diverse group of personalities; must be approachable, show respect for others and be able to present data with effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills with a mature sense of priorities and solid practical experience that can create, design and implement solutions within technical and commercial boundaries
- Politically savvy, has a high tolerance for ambiguity and can work successfully in a matrix management model
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.