Account Manager-Allstream Montreal
Location: Montreal,Quebec     Department: Sales
Job Number: AL114
Allstream is hiring an Account Manager in Montreal.
Allstream Business Inc. is seeking an Account Manager to join the Major Account Sales Team in Eastern Canada.
Allstream is a leader in cloud-based communications IP solutions that enable North American businesses to do, experience and achieve more. Our leading technologies and services include a range of innovative Cloud, IP, Voice and Data solutions that help organizations communicate and collaborate more efficiently and profitably. The company is fueled by the knowledge, skills and spirit of its employees who work with customers to determine their business needs and contribute to their success. We make it our business to take care of yours.
Develop customer relationships and drive sales of Cloud Voice Services to new and existing customers in the assigned region. Achieve sales and revenue growth targets through consistent account management activities as well as acquiring new accounts. Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals set by the leadership team through aggressive prospecting and selling. A demonstrated ability to succeed in an autonomous environment is essential to this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Allstream team to develop account strategy, solution design, and relationship management on targeted accounts
- Funnel management, including tracking and reporting on forecast performance and activities in Salesforce and other reporting tools
- Provides accurate and timely information to management
- Develops and nurtures strong inter-departmental communications to ensure timely resolution of customer and sales issues and concerns
- Customer service skills with a passion for responsiveness, over the top customer care
- Assists in data mining and verification in relation to customer account management
- Possess a thorough understanding of Allstream’s products and services offerings
- Strategic thinker with strong organizational skills who can plan, develop diverse customer business models, industry trends and business drivers in the target market and translate the needs into solutions Allstream can provide.
- Travel as required
- QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years relevant Telecom and Unified Communications work experience
- Proven ability to build relationships
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and can work effectively with a diverse group of personalities; must be approachable, show respect for others
- Must be able to present data with effective communication and presentation skills; conveying how a solution will impact a customer’s business, and make that messaging meaningful to a range of roles with the customer’s decision-making team.
- Strong leadership skills with a mature sense of priorities and solid practical experience that can create, design and implement solutions within technical and commercial boundaries
- Politically savvy, has a high tolerance for ambiguity and can work successfully on their own or with a team.
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.