Location: Golden Valley, MN, Vancouver, WA, or Toronto, Canada,     Department:
Job Number: AL0076
Locations: Golden Valley, MN, or Vancouver, WA, or Toronto, Canada
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
This role will provide support for the strategic and tactical customer lifecycle management of programs focused on customer loyalty and retention of our customers. This role will also provide very focused campaigns for Allstream’s key growth products to achieve revenue targets. This role is viewed as a key integrator of marketing, financial and operational objectives and will help ensure that customer retention and lifecycle management strategies are coherent and integrated across multiple segments, products, channels and geographies.
- Support creation of portfolio of retention and customer lifecycle management offerings with emphasis on creating value, optimizing customer loyalty, and driving lower churn for the company.
- Accountable to ROI of programs; Analyze financial results and take appropriate actions to ensure operational excellence and achieving annual churn/loyalty goals. Develop and execute to key financial and business targets/metrics.
- Lead cross-functional teams as appropriate in the preparation, dissemination and maintenance of associate and customer communications as it relates to responsible loyalty/retention programs.
- Develop, analyze & recommend launch, maintenance and post mortem loyalty and retention program launches.
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics.
- Successfully execute go to market, launch, maintenance and marketing strategies and programs.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on competitive environment and take necessary actions
- Provide analytical expertise to ensure our lifecycle efforts are achieving the desired business objectives.
- Responsible for working cross-functionally on enterprise-wide customer lifecycle management strategies and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or a related field or the equivalent in training and experience
- At least 7 years of experience in marketing within telecommunications or IT/Cloud services with at least 5 years of experience in product and channel marketing
- This is a complex position, requiring technical knowledge of the telecommunications or IT/Cloud industry and products as well as general knowledge of fundamental marketing disciplines such as marketing communications
- Strong team orientation, both internal and external, with the ability to coach and mentor regardless of reporting relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to management level audience
- Strong leadership and general business management skills
- Proven project management and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively develop relationships; prioritization skills; detail orientation and ability to meet inflexible deadlines
- Computer experience including word processing, database and spreadsheet programs
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits
- Fitness membership discounts