Technology has added a whole new dimension to research and education.
Connected campuses now have the ability to collaborate and share resources. Online learning is bringing exciting new multimedia resources to the classroom. Students and researchers can now study and work remotely by accessing curricula and interactive e-learning tools online.
With our fiber-based infrastructure we help make it all happen. We’re the partner of choice for education and research at institutions of higher learning. At the K-12 level, for example, we’re an E-Rate Certified provider with experience in executing network construction that school districts sometimes need as a result of being served by a limited provider base.
Whether it’s solving your network challenges to enable advanced federal research, improving your campus cyber infrastructure or enhancing your school’s technological capabilities, we’ve got both the experience and infrastructure to do it.
E-Rate Certified Services
- Dark Fiber: a pair of fibers from existing infrastructure or new construction
- Ethernet: E-LAN and E-Line from 100 Mb to 10 Gb
- Dedicated Internet Access: Up to 10 Gb on Zayo’s Tier-1 network
- Hybrid Solutions: dark and lit services from the same vendor
- Deep metro fiber
- Scalable solutions that adapt to the needs of the classrooms
- Support and management of fiber-optic networks providing bandwidth speed and reliability
- Network Convergence – integration that allows us to deliver better service at a lower cost
- Long contract terms that allow you to capitalize network expenses
- Connectivity for multiple schools to a hub location
- E-Rate specialists who understand how to obtain maximum E-Rate reimbursement for network services