Ultra-Low Latency – for When Each Millisecond Counts
In today’s high-speed capital markets milliseconds often make a difference. High-frequency trading (HFT), for example, relies on connectivity with minimal latency to trade and make money.
At Zayo, we offer some of the lowest latency routes available, connecting financial institutions and enterprises with key data centers in New York City, Chicago, Seattle, Washington D.C., Philadelphia and London. Just one example is our dark fiber route between the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) data center in Mahwah, New Jersey and Equinix’s International Business Exchange™ outside of New York City, which provides the lowest latency route available.
We’re Bullish on Next-Generation Technology
Like your business, Zayo never stands still. We invest on an ongoing basis to improve the performance and expand the reach of our low and ultra-low latency routes. We’re also committed to:
- Engineering new ultra-low-latency routes
- Reducing latency on established routes
- Upgrading to next-generation low-latency 100G optical equipment
- Ensuring uptime and performance with SLAs and a 24/7/365 NCC
- Offering competitive pricing and minimizing quoting and install intervals