More Data Center Space & Power to Grow Your Business
Zayo Colocation (zColo) offers colocation, risers, cross-connects, remote hands and broader networking services.
So, what makes us our colocation data centers unique?
- An extensive data center footprint in top and edge markets
- Carrier-neutral connectivity with access to over 66 of the world’s largest ISPs and content providers
- 114,500 route miles of Zayo fiber
- Competitive rates with one-stop-shopping for all of your bandwidth infrastructure needs
- First-class support team dedicated to customer service and security
Adopting a colocation strategy can make all the difference for your business, but it also requires the right partner. Learn what providers should be doing to support your top priorities. VIEW THE WHITEPAPER >
- Immediate access to the most important domestic and international networks, content providers and ISPs
- Timely delivery of interconnection services
- Quick entry to critical markets
- Since we’re a fully managed service, you save capital expenditures and avoid deployment, monitoring and maintenance complications
- Our managed colocation facilities provide reliable networking, power and physical security to provide you a cost-effective business continuity and disaster recovery solution
- Multiple high-speed upstream network connections to help prevent down time and to ensure that your servers and equipment are accessible at all times
- Products & Services
- zColo Facilities
- Helpful Resources
Space & Power
From single cabinets to complex suites, our facilities have flexible space and power options to meet your individual needs.
We provide a full suite of connectivity offerings from intra-building to cross-country.
Our highly trained and professional technical staff becomes an extension of your IT organization.
- Metro-Interconnection – You can extend your reach from a Zayo colocation suite into other major in-market carrier hotels and data centers with Metro Interconnect.
- Fiber Risers – Connect suites and floors with Zayo fiber risers. For hard-to-reach locations, we work in tandem with building management and the other network providers to deliver an end-to-end solution.
- Cross-Connects – When looking to exchange traffic and connect within a single colocation suite, you have a variety of connection options. Highly trained Zayo network engineers assist you in the design of a customized network solution that is optimized for the traffic demands of your network.
We currently offer cross-connect solutions via fiber, Ethernet, DS-1 and DS-3.
Seamlessly interconnect between Internet, cloud and other networks
- Edge market deployments
- Large server farm access
- Disaster recovery
Colocation & Cloud
- High touch colocation
- Cloud and critical application deployments
- Mission critical support
zColo offers 40+ state-of-the-art colocation facilities across more than 35 Tier-1 and Tier-2 markets, as well as:
- 24/7 colocation facility monitoring to meet changing needs
- Automatic fire-suppression systems
- AC and DC power distribution
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Backup generators
- N+1 cooling
- Multiple redundant fiber connections to all major networks
- 24/7 secure facility access