Los Angeles | 707 Wilshire
High Availability Los Angeles Colocation
zColo’s Los Angeles data center is in the heart of downtown at 707 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, the 2nd largest market in the U.S., is a gateway for the converging needs of international carriers, metro and national carriers, content providers, wireless providers, large enterprises and media and entertainment companies.
zColo’s Los Angeles facility allows for highly effective and scalable interconnection to key partners and customers to ensure networking needs are always met. Our Los Angeles facility provides peace of mind that comes with knowing your servers and networking equipment are protected by a reliable, secure, and controlled environment.
In addition to Zayo's fiber network, we provide direct access to leading infrastructure providers so you can have first-class data transmission reliability and speed. This facility also provides zColo's metro interconnect service.
If you are looking for a colocation data center facility in Southern California, we can provide you with reliable, cost effective colocation and interconnection solutions backed by our knowledgeable and helpful staff that are ready to assist 24x7.
- 7,465 square feet of data center space
- Suites, private cages and cabinets
- Carrier-neutral connectivity to 9+ carriers
- Diverse fiber entrances
- Connectivity to Zayo's national metro and longhaul fiber network
- Remote hands for on-site assistance
- Building served by redundant power grids
- UPS/DC power back-up with battery back-up
- Diesel generator provided by building
- N+1 condenser water from building
- Smoke detection and pre-action sprinklers
- SLAs supported by geographically diverse NOCs
- Keycard access and video surveillance
- 24x7 site monitoring and security
- 1 Wilshire Blvd/624 S. Grand Ave
- 700 Wilshire Blvd
- 900 N. Alameda
- 530 W. 6th St
- 600 W. 7th St
- 818 W. 7th St
- 1200 W. 7th St