Columbus | 251 Neilston
Secure Colocation in Columbus
zColo’s Columbus data center at 251 Neilston offers a central location for carriers and enterprises in the Cincinnati, Dayton, Akron and Canton markets. The city is centrally located in the US to provide as an excellent backup colocation facility for Tier 1 operations.
With carrier-neutral connectivity to 10 carriers and access to Zayo’s (fiber miles)+ mile fiber network, options to interconnect to key business partners and providers are abundant with zColo’s Columbus colocation facility.
Columbus embedded base of business in industries such as banking, healthcare, higher education, and manufacturing make it an excellent location to anchor business.
Generator, climate monitoring, fire suppression, and air conditioning combined with highly reliable fiber networks and security makes our Columbus colocation facility exceed an array of networking needs for a demanding customer base.
- 6,822 square feet of data center space
- Suites, private cages and cabinets
- Carrier-neutral connectivity to 11 carriers
- Diverse fiber entrances
- Connectivity to Zayo's national metro and longhaul fiber network
- Remote hands for on-site assistance
- Blue Mile
- Time Warner Cable
- TW Telecom
- WV Fiber (Broadband One)
- XO Communications
- Building served by redundant power grids
- UPS/DC power back-up with battery back-up
- 230kW diesel generator
- N+1 climate control and monitoring
- Smoke alarms and pre-action sprinklers
- SLAs supported by geographically diverse NOCs
Keycard access and video surveillance
24x7 site monitoring and security