Simple, Flexible and Cost Efficient
If you need the security, scalability and dependability of a private network, but don’t want the burden of owning and operating your own network infrastructure, then Zayo’s private dedicated network services might suit your business. Get connectivity on dedicated fiber and dedicated equipment that allows you to securely connect high-bandwidth facilities within a metro or between cities.
As a trusted network provider, Zayo has designed, installed and managed hundreds of the most complex Dedicated Solutions for the most demanding customers in the industry, including financial institutions, healthcare providers, government entities, school districts and content companies. Our flexible solutions solve for specific configurations and routing as well as latency and diversity requirements.
- Simplicity: Zayo offers streamlined and simplified solutions with a single point of contact
- Range of solutions: Layers 0, 1 and 2 – Dark Fiber + Managed Services, Private Wavelength Networks and Private Ethernet Networks
- Security: connect high-bandwidth facilities within a metro or between cities with dedicated fiber and dedicated platforms
- Cost-effectiveness: leverage Zayo’s purchasing power and operating scale
- Coverage: connectivity in over 370 markets in the United States and Europe
- Experience: Zayo is the market leader in developing custom solutions for specific customer needs
- Fully Managed Private Networking
- Dedicated Fiber = Highest level of Security
- Dedicated Platform = Customizable, Scalable and Secure
- Improved Latency = Enhanced network performance
- Encryption Options Available
- Custom Built Network designs
Zayo’s Private Dedicated Networks Portfolio:
Dark Fiber & Managed Services (Private Fiber + Equipment Resale + Network Management)
- Dedicated Fiber, Equipment Resale, Equipment Management and NOC support
- Zayo designs and deploys a dedicated Dark Fiber Network for the Customer
- Zayo works with Customer to choose Equipment Vendor & Optronics and buys through Zayo’s contract
- One Point of Contact: Zayo can offer a streamlined, one vendor solution that combines dark fiber with equipment, design, installation and management
- Utilizes the buying power / cost savings of Ordering Equipment through Zayo vs. ordering through VAR’s
- Zayo NCC is in house Support vs. VAR’s/equipment vendors who outsource such support
- Flexible; Multiple vendor options available
Private Wavelength Network (W-PDN)
- Dedicated Layer-1: equipment installed at Customer premise over dedicated WDM infrastructure
- 2 Node & multi-node metro / LH service architectures (ring or linear point to point)
- Single wave or scalable mux’d wave configurations
- Optional diversity & protection available
- Custom design and configurations available
- Ethernet; 1GigE, 10GigE, 40GigE, 100GigE
- SONET/SDH; OC-3, OC-12, OC-48, OC-192, OC-768, STM-4, STM-16, STM-64
- Storage; Fiber channel: 1G, 2G, 4G, 8G, 10G & 16G
Private Ethernet Networks (E-PDN)
- Ethernet Private Dedicated Network (PDN), is a carrier-grade Layer-2 transport service, delivering Ethernet packets over dedicated optical fiber and dedicated Ethernet equipment.
- Fiber and Ethernet equipment are 100% percent dedicated to your network solution.
- Multiple configurations available; point to point, point to multipoint and multipoint to multipoint.
- No protocol conversion required ensuring interoperability between your LAN and wide area network
- Delivered directly to your terminating equipment via copper or fiber interfaces
- 100Mbps, 1Gbps or 10Gbps high-speed Ethernet bandwidth