BOULDER, Colo.—September 16, 2014 —Zayo Group, LLC ( “Zayo”), a global provider of Bandwidth Infrastructure services, announced the official launch of Tranzact, an innovative platform providing customers, agents, partners and resellers pricing and ordering anytime, anywhere. Tranzact is designed to be the easiest way to buy and manage bandwidth services, simplifying the bandwidth shopping experience and featuring an intuitive, easy-to-use interface.
Zayo customers can quickly and easily get pricing, place orders, and view existing and pending services. When customers visit the Tranzact platform, they will be able to:
- Shop and buy Bandwidth services in 2 minutes or less
- Browse over 70,000 worldwide locations
- Search by building, location type, data centers, and cloud providers
- Simultaneously compare prices across multiple products, speeds, and locations
- Access Zayo’s network using our advanced fiber mapping tool
- Follow straightforward steps to add locations to quotes, even those not on Zayo’s network
- View and manage existing services online
- Access our mobile ready platform at your convenience
- Use Live Chat to contact our Tranzact experts
“Tranzact engages our customers with a simple, intuitive platform. Our platform development is driven by User Experience Design (UXD) allowing us to quickly release the features and functionality that our customers want most. We will continue delivering enhancements that drive customer satisfaction and loyalty,” said Hannah Wanderer, Director Tranzact.
“Tranzact is like nothing you’ve ever seen before. The Tranzact platform delivers Zayo’s extensive network to customers via an innovative shopping experience,” said Sandi Mays, SVP of Tranzact, IT & Billing at Zayo.
Customers interested in using Tranzact can sign up now by visiting http://www.zayo.com/tranzact.
About Zayo Group
Based in Boulder, Colo., Zayo Group provides comprehensive Bandwidth Infrastructure services in over 295 markets throughout the US and Europe. Zayo delivers a full suite of lit services and dark fiber products to wireline and wireless customers, data centers, Internet content providers, high-bandwidth enterprises, and government agencies across its robust 77,000 route mile network. The company also offers 27 carrier-neutral colocation facilities across the US. Please visit www.zayo.com for more information about Zayo and its fiber solutions.
Linhart Public Relations for Zayo