The Virtual Private Data Center, or VPDC, is built around VMware’s vSphere cloud operating system, the industry’s most widely respected and robust virtualization platform. As a result, VPDC delivers high availability, full redundancy, and enterprise-critical performance to your own private cloud infrastructure. Secure, self-service vCenter access give you the control you need to maximize resource utilization and optimize the performance of your online business presense.
Fully managed VPDC transfers the hardware, virtualization and operating system management to zColo. zColo ensures the optimal performance of your infrastructure so you can focus on your business.
VPDC configurations are completely customizable based on your needs. Options include:
- Hardware type & conguration (RAM & CPU)
- SAN storage amount
- Back-up options
- Virtual RAM allocated
- Cloud storage
- Application Monitoring
- Managed or unmanaged
VPDC Enterprise gives you the most robust set of resources in a single-tenant, private cloud. You control your environment with the click of a mouse. Spin servers up, configure it exactly the way you want any time you want and still get a predictable monthly bill.
VPDC Enterprise Offers:
- Dedicated resources
- High Availability
- One month price
- Virtual or hardware firewall
- High performance SAN storage
- Completely customizable
zColo Health’s VPDC is the healthcare-focused private cloud solution for your ancillary application management needs. With a zColo Health VPDC, your applications are managed in your own dedicated, secure and compliant cloud, allowing you to direct your IT resources back to working with your end users and optimizing the applications they depend on.
zColo offers significant competitive advantages to prospective clients including:
- Superior Availability: zColo ensures your critical systems and applications are available and running at optimum performance. zColo’s Tier 4 2N+1 electrical infrastructure ensures customers low latency, density, low power consumption and overall switching capacity needed to deliver optimal performance for real-time, mission-critical applications.
- Simplified IT Management: Consolidate your healthcare system infrastructure and achieve high performance, flexibility, and scalability. zColo VPDC helps increase agility and speed in deploying new services and applications. Consolidate your healthcare system infrastructure and achieve high performance, flexibility, and scalability.
- Reduced Costs: zColo eliminates your capital expenses with a low monthly fee based on your usage. Compare this to the expense of purchasing and maintaining hardware, plus the cost of maintaining and operating a secure data center space for hardware.
- Improved Patient Care: With a centralized applications management system, you can tightly control network traffic and ensure critical-system availability.
- Time Saved and Risk Minimized: Build hospital infrastructure systems that you can easily replicate across multiple deployments.
- Enhanced Security: zColo provides 24/7 managed security services including firewall, VPN, intrusion detection/prevention and vulnerability scanning, as well as superior back-up and disaster recovery capabilities.