Geo Networks Joins Zayo
Acquisition of Geo Networks
Zayo recently announced the acquistion of Geo Networks, expanding our network and the range of solutions available to customers from both companies. The acquistion followed the announced acquisition of Neo Telecoms. With our combined assets, we connect a deep United Kingdom footprint with fiber and colocation in France, connectivity to Amsterdam and Frankfurt, and extensive fiber throughout the United States.
If you have previously been receiving services from Geo, we will continue to provide the same level of high quality service to which you are accustomed. Please use this form to contact Zayo UK.
Expanding Options for Customers
Like Geo, Zayo is focused on providing fiber-based bandwidth infrastructure services. We offer dark fibre throughout much of our network and will continue offering it everywhere in the UK where we have available inventory. Zayo is integrating Geo's network with its existing London dark fibre network, and expanding the services available to include DWDM, Ethernet, IP and SONET.
Here are a few highlights about the Zayo network:
- One of the UK's densest independent fiber networks
- Additional network in Ireland, France, Germany, and the Netherlands
- Network in 45 US states and Washington D.C.
- Serving over 290 US metro markets, including its 10 largest cities
- Over 79,000 route miles of dark and lit fiber
- ~14,500 on-net buildings, including major data centers, POPs, and enterprise buildings
- Thirty-seven interconnect-focused colocation facilities and counting
Learn About Our Network
We hope that you share our enthusiasm about the opportunities that the integration of our companies creates. We encourage you to explore our UK dark fibre network; Zayo's network is live, as is Neo Telecoms'; Geo's network will be loaded by mid-June. An updated KMZ and buildings list will be available at around the same time.