Our highly available data center at 707 Wilshire is in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, CA, the second largest market in the United States. Los Angeles is also a gateway for the converging needs of international carriers, metro and national carriers, content providers, wireless providers, large enterprises and media and entertainment companies.
Our facility allows for highly effective and scalable interconnection to key partners and customers to ensure networking needs are always met. It also provides the peace of mind from knowing your servers and networking equipment are protected by a reliable, secure and controlled environment.
We offer access to our fiber network and direct access to leading infrastructure providers so you can have first-class data transmission reliability and speed. We also offer metro interconnect service.
If you are looking for a colocation data center facility in Southern California, we can provide you with reliable, cost-effective colocation and interconnection solutions backed by our knowledgeable and helpful staff that are ready to assist you 24/7.
- Space & Connectivity
- Carrier Options
- Access & Security
- Metro Interconnects
- 5,345 total square feet
- Single cabinet and custom cage deployments
- AC/DC breakered and metered power available
- Crown Castle
- Edison Carrier Solutions
- El Paso Global Networks
- Building served by redundant power grids
- UPS/DC power back-up with battery back-up
- Diesel generator provided by building
- N+1 condenser water from building
- Smoke detection and pre-action sprinklers
- SLAs supported by geographically diverse NOCs
- Keycard access and video surveillance
- 24×7 site monitoring and security
- 1 Wilshire Blvd/624 S. Grand Ave
- 700 Wilshire Blvd
- 900 N. Alameda
- 530 W. 6th St
- 600 W. 7th St
- 818 W. 7th St
- 1200 W. 7th St