Our data center facility at 401 N Broad in Philadelphia, PA offers a robust colocation infrastructure with multiple connectivity options. With extensive in-building riser assets throughout the building, the facility reaches more than 20 carriers as well as IP Peering and Ethernet exchanges. It also provides the Metro Interconnect service.
The location is a major aggregation point for local, regional and long haul networks on the East Coast of the United States.
- Space & Connectivity
- Carrier Options
- Access & Security
- Metro Interconnects
- 3,000 total sellable square feet
- Single cabinet and custom cage dep oyments
- AC/DC breakered and metered power available
- 1,502kW total utility power capacity with diversity from utility
- 2 generators (240kW & 1500kW)
- 2N UPS redundancy
- Crown Castle
- First Comm.
- Global Cloud Exchange
- Hibernia Networks
- Level 3
- PEG Bandwidth
- Tata Comm.
- Verizon Business
- XO Comm.
- UPS/DC power with battery back-up
- 1.8MW diesel generator
- N+1 designed climate control and monitoring
- Smoke detection and pre-action sprinklers
- SLAs supported by geographically diverse NOCs
- Keycard access and video surveillance
- 24×7 site monitoring and security
- 3701 Market St
- 2401 Locust St
- 833 Chestnut St