Our facility at 36 NE 2nd Street in Miami, FL is located in downtown Miami on the seventh floor of the Digital Realty Trust (DRT) data center building. This facility offers more than 23,000 square feet of colocation space and is connected to our global fiber network, offering access to the United States and Europe.
Our facility and network expands bandwidth infrastructure options in a prospering market for voice, video and data traffic servicing Central America and South America. The assets support connectivity with key Latin American fiber providers in Miami and will help address the substantial data demands of the 2016 Olympic Summer Games in Brazil.
We offer diverse in-building access to 17 carrier-neutral providers, as well as a virtual presence in the NAP of the Americas data center via a diverse dark fiber metro interconnect, opening up network access for other key facilities in the Miami central business district.
- Space & Connectivity
- Carrier Options
- Access & Security
- Metro Interconnects
- 23,200+ total square feet
- Private cages and cabinets
- Connectivity to Zayo’s national metro and long haul fiber network, with diverse fiber entrances
- Diverse in-building access to 15+ carriers
- Virtual presence in NAP of the Americas via dark fiber metro interconnect service
- Cogent Comm.
- Deutsche Telecom
- FPL FiberNet
- Level 3
- PCCW Global
- Summit Vista
- XO Comm.
- Power density up to 200 watts/square foot
- 2N UPS power back-up with battery back-up
- 2 x 1.25 MW diesel generator in N+1 design. 1,750 gallon fuel tank
- N+1 condensed water cooling system and CRAC units
- Cold aisle containment through BMS monitoring
- Smoke detection and pre-action sprinkers
- Remote hands for on-site assistance
- SLAs supported by 24×7 NCC
- Keycard access and video surveillance
- 24×7 site monitoring and security
NAP of the Americas at 50 NE 9th St.