Our facility at 3110 N Central in Phoenix, AZ is conveniently located between Interstates 17 and 10, less than three miles from Highway 51, and just a 10-minute drive from the Sky Harbor Airport. We maintain a high-level of security with biometric and key card systems, and 24/7 facility monitoring.
In addition to stringent security, the data center offers top-tier fire suppression and monitoring, reliability and cooling with service to multiple neutral carriers. Customers can choose from custom data center space, including private suites, cages and cabinets.
The facility is located in one of the most geographically stable regions in the United States.
- Space & Connectivity
- Carrier Options
- Access & Security
- Metro Interconnects
- 8,200 square feet of data center space
- Suites, private cages and cabinets
- Carrier-neutral connectivity to 5 carriers
- Diverse fiber entrances
- Connectivity to Zayo’s national metro and long haul fiber network
- Remote hands for on-site assistance
- Cogent Comm.
- Cox Comm.
- Integra Telecom
- Level 3
- Salt River Project
- TW Telecom
- XO Comm.
- Backup Power: Generator N+1
- 1,000kW diesel generator
- UPS Capacity of 1,500kW (in 2N Configuration)
- Cooling System: N+1
- Multiple 25 Ton Stulz CRAC Units
- Multiple-zoned FM200 fire suppression system
- Multiple-zoned pre-action fire suppression
- Smoke alarms and sensors under floor panels and mounted in ceiling and in ceiling plenum
- 5 layers of Key card access, biometric scanner and video surveillance
- 24×7 Site monitoring and security