Location: Boulder,CO     Department: IT
Job Number: VB-13069
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
At Zayo, we are committed to providing an exceptional end to end experience for our customers; starting with the best shopping and solution design experience, and continuing through service activation, billing, and service management.
Join a team of highly dedicated and motivated IT professionals who are driving innovation and changing the way people conduct business in the Telecom industry.
- Build, maintain, and enhance a functioning presentation layer that visually meets the business requirements, satisfies design aspects, and has reuse value for development.
- Deliver responsive and cross-browser compatible CSS3 and HTML5 that are visually rich and mobile compatible.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Comfortable working within an iterative, lean and agile development model.
- Highly motivated with eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Working knowledge ES6, Jade, js, git, Bootstrap & single page applications.
- Experience designing and integrating software into overall architecture.
- Front-end development skills are critical, with proven web application design experience and a portfolio.
- Ideally, candidate will have a well-rounded and balanced design – Illustrator, Photoshop, with ability to create prototypes and mock-ups.
- Highly motivated with an eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.