Talent and Organizational Development Specialist
Location: Boulder or Denver,CO     Department: Human Resources, Talent Development
Job Number: LH-1018
Talent & Organizational Development Specialist
Boulder or Denver, CO
Reports To: VP, Global People Operations
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
The Talent & Organizational Development Specialist is responsible for leading company-wide talent and development programs. The successful candidate is a cultural ambassador who promotes our culture and embodies our values.
- Works with key stakeholders and the VP, Global People Operations to design and implement the company’s Talent Development strategies and programs
- Leads the program management and administration efforts of Talent Development programs
- Contributes to our Leadership Development Strategy, ensuring successful design of our programs and coaching efforts around same
- Plays an integral role in working with all levels of internal stakeholders to establish a high performance culture and enhance organizational capability and effectiveness
- Leverages our Employee Engagement work to bring to life our Employee Value Proposition
- Client engagement in partnership with People Operations Business Partners and planning and execution of new processes
- Minimum five years’ experience in leadership and/or organizational development, three of which should be in the implementation of high-impact development programs.
- Good understanding of business, business strategy, and how to link HR initiatives to business initiatives.
- Knowledge of learning principles.
- Proven ability to facilitate action learning teams and conduct executive coaching. In-depth knowledge of assessment tools (e.g., 360 degree feedback instruments, personality inventories, assessment center exercises, etc.).
- Knowledge of best practices in the field of leadership development.
- Excellent facilitation, consulting, communication and influencing skills across organizational levels and geographies.
- Demonstrates strong analytical abilities with proven ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data, identify linkages, patterns and themes.
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of development interventions and programs.
- Demonstrated success working in a cross-functional team environment, on multiple projects of moderate complexity with changing priorities.
- Demonstrates strong initiative and can work independently to deliver results in a timely and efficient manner.
- Experience delivering presentations and facilitating meetings concerning complex content.
- Experience with instructional design and stand-up leadership training facilitation.
- Focuses on details, while understanding the broader context.
- Has experience in working with graduate Business Schools to coordinate Executive Level Leadership programs.
- Has experience in managing and evaluating development programs on both individual and organizational levels.
- Has the ability to manage medium projects of moderate complexity or segments of large projects within businesses/functions, with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using spreadsheets (e.g. Excel), database analysis (e.g., MS Access) and Microsoft Office and Internet applications.
- Advanced degree in Organization Development, Human Resources, or other related field.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.