Sr Network Expense Analyst
Location: Boulder,Colorado     Department: Finance
Job Number: LB-14322
This position is primarily responsible for all Network Expense tracking and accuracy; including month-end variance analysis.
- Maintains inventory of all circuits and MACD activity.
- Insures accuracy of all network related expenses.
- Responsible for identifying cost reduction opportunities and escalating opportunities to management.
- Review and approve vendor invoices for payment with proper General Ledger coding.
- Interpreting and comparing invoiced services against quoted contract rates/tariffs and internal inventory.
- Tracking and resolving billing disputes/discrepancies with various carriers; present escalation issues, status reports and findings to manager
- Account reconciliation – Researching past due balances to ensure they are cleared in a timely manner
- Ability to understand and interpret Interconnection Agreements, Tariff documents, and contracts.
- Works with many teams within the organization for validation of cost
- Provide financial support and data analysis
- Assistance in month-end processes, including variance analysis and accrual calculations.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and TEOCO (telecom expense management system) preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Accounting experience preferred.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.