Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Operations
Job Number: LB-14319
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
This position is primarily responsible for providing an effortless customer experience while manning the Service Expert Call Center and Case Queue. This position is also responsible for providing real time to near real time resolution of questions and issues that come to the Service Expert Team, identifying disputes and possible disputes by performing the following duties.
- Provides real-time to near real-time resolution of questions and issues that come to the Team.
- Identifies customer issues, current and downstream, and works to resolve proactively
- Works with internal teams to research and resolve various customers or sales requests, topics include: billing, service delivery and sales support
- Assists customers via: Call Center, Case Queue and Salesforce within a certain timeframe
- Reports performance metrics
- Aims to provide an effortless experience to our Internal and External Customers
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of: Internet Software; Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook and Gmail); and Presentation software (PowerPoint)
- Highly detail oriented, fast learner, ability to adapt and thrive in an ever changing environment
- Ability to Multi-task and manage competing requests in a professional manner
- Passion for delivering an exceptional and effortless user experience
- Desire to understand process, identify improvements and implement change
- Experience with salesforce.com a strong plus, not required
- Experience with billing a plus, not required
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.