Service Desk Analyst
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: IT
Job Number: VB-13022
The zTech Team mission is to provide effortless IT service to all Zayo employees and to increase efficiency across all Product Groups globally.
- Answer phone calls/voicemails and provide Tier 1 troubleshooting
- Respond to and troubleshoot all tickets entering the IT Support queue in SalesForce based on the case handling process outlined in the training guide
- Create knowledge articles based on cases handled
- Open zTech cases and provide status updates
- Provide follow-up calls to ensure issue resolution
- Ensure customer satisfaction with personalized customer service skills
- Build and maintain working relationships with all IT contacts
- First level of response for all hardware/software problems; Identify sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences
- Assist in the procurement of software and hardware requested by Product Groups
- Coordinate outages and large scale issues with the I&O team
- On-call responsibilities on a monthly basis
- Perform network account moves and changes for requests, verification, and equipment configuration
- Help with laptop and desktop repairs and support for support locations
- Coordinate all Technology Support-related product/service support activities, systems and network maintenance/outages
- Recommend ways to improve product and service support capabilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Capable of learning both technical and procedural components.
- Ability to react quickly and professionally in stressful situations.
- Must maintain the highest level of customer service at all times.
- A+, Network+, and/or MCP certifications are a plus
- Ability to adapt to the ever-changing high volume retail while working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Must have the capacity to take initiative for making appropriate decisions and have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility to adapt in a variety of situations.
- Must have advanced attention to detail with the capability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills for maintaining effective business relationships with peers, senior management, customers, and vendors.
- Must have advance knowledge with MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to multitask and have excellent organizational skills is essential.
- 1+ years of technical experience.
- Customer service focused.
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.