Service Delivery Coordinator, Ethernet
Location: Denver and Vancouver,CO     Department: Service Delivery
Job Number: VB-13096
Service Delivery Coordinator, Ethernet
Denver, CO and Vancouver
Reports To: Service Delivery Manager
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
The Service Delivery Coordinator (SDC) is responsible for project managing the installation of telecommunication services. SDC’s are the single-point-of-contact for customers; communicating milestones, deliverables, and obtaining customer specific information needed for turning up telecommunication services. SDC’s communicate internally with Account Teams, Product Managers, Outside Plant Engineers (OSP), Inside Plant Engineers (ISP), Design Engineers, Field and NOC Technicians to manage the full life cycle of customer order processing from order acceptance to billing.
SDC’s are also responsible for internal revenue forecasting, risk assessment and timely updates of inter-office applications such as: Salesforce and MetaSolve. SDC’s are expected to field customer calls for all aspects of customer services and are accountable for timely resolution of customer issues including, but not limited to: billing, maintenance requests, delivery, Design Layout Records (DLR) discrepancies or questions, etc.
- Full command and control of Ethernet orders from order acceptance to order completion.
- Handle and resolve problems that are escalated for management attention;
- SDC’s are expected to work with short deadlines, making time and stress management skills valuable.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Interface directly with the customer to communicate implementation schedule, on-going project status & issues and response to questions. The communication vehicle will be via face-to-face meetings, email and/or conference calls at regularly scheduled intervals;
- Provide department management in Ops and Sales on-going reports in terms of program status, activity issues and steps of resolution;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Two (2) years telecom experience is a plus
- Salesforce experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of basic telecommunication services and project management skills are a must including SONET, Ethernet, Wavelengths, and other voice and data services.
- Additional requirements include excellent communication skills (phone and email) and the ability to manage through obstacles with the goal of timely installation of services to exceed both customer expectations and internal revenue objectives.
- PC skills such as: Excel, Gmail/Outlook, Word, and internal office applications (SalesForce and MetaSolve) are essential.
- The applicant must also be comfortable working beyond normal hours of operation (45-55 hours per week); we offer a flexible & casual work environment.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.