Location: Boulder or Denver,CO     Department: IT
Job Number: LP-12524
The Salesforce.com developer will work closely with Product Groups and IT on client projects to develop Salesforce.com applications and enhance our platform. Our ideal candidate will have strong enterprise business application development and systems integration experience.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Proven ability to independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation, and updating as it relates to the SalesForce.com software
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts, and templates for both internal and external consumption
- Develop integration to other third party solutions (financial system in particular)
- Support & train new end users on the finance related SalesForce.com applications
- Participate in cross-functional development teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and business functions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Solid business analysis skill. Must have good inter-personal skills
- Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations. Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies. Ability to handle full workload and meet proposed deadline
- Bachelors degree (preferred Computer Science)
- 1-2+ years of experience with Salesforce Declarative Development
- 1-2 programming APEX triggers, and Visualforce Pages.
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, db schema is required.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools.
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is preferred
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.