Sales Enablement – Sales Support Specialist
Location: Golden Valley MN, Phoenix, AZ or Kent, WA,     Department: Sales
Job Number: BC1221
Sales Enablement – Sales Support Specialist
Golden Valley MN, Phoenix, AZ or Kent, WA
Reports To: Manager of Sales Enablement
Company Description – Allstream
Allstream is a telecommunications leader working exclusively with business customers throughout the United States and Canada. Allstream’s communications technologies and services include a range of innovative highly-scalable IP, Cloud and Data solutions that help organizations communicate and collaborate more efficiently and profitably. The company is fueled by the knowledge, skills and spirit of its employees who work with customers to determine their business needs and contribute to their success. For more information, visit: www.allstream.com.
Sales Enablement – Sales Support Specialist is part of a multi-function sales operations and enablement team whose main purpose is to provide ongoing support to its internal business partners including Sales, Service Delivery, Leadership and Offer Management along with our external Indirect partner channel. This position is responsible for conducting new order review to ensure order entry is timely, from both a product and sales perspective, and maintain accurate record keeping ensuring correct reporting of sales, commissions and business data.
- Review Indirect sales orders for completeness and accuracy as required for auditing and order entry. Includes ensuring pricing and promotions have been applied correctly, gather missing information when necessary and verify order with sales and offer management.
- In the absence of a complete order the Sales Support Specialist may need to further validate the order with the customer or Indirect sales partner.
- Work with Sales Engineering team members on orders to ensure technical specifics are described accurately and can easily be interpreted by Network Operations and Service Delivery teams.
- Manage queues in various systems that have a direct and indirect influence on the progression of sales orders and customer installations.
- Manage escalations associated to both Indirect and Direct sales orders within each associated SPG related to order entry intervals.
- Complete ongoing revenue audits for Sales Enablement against pending orders to ensure reporting MRR and product accuracy throughout the month and to assist in month end reporting to leadership.
- Manage communications and questions related to pending order detail and associated sales activity and reporting on behalf of Sales Enablement.
- Drive constant review and revision of functionality associated to order process and reporting within SalesForce.com and to associated linked systems on behalf of sales and Sales Enablement.
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.com and functionality within
- Requires the ability to apply current processes and policies in all aspects of the job by acquiring and becoming proficient in interrelated systems.
- Effective verbal and written communication skill sufficient to manage constant and difficult interactions and facilitate conflict resolution. Negotiate resolutions and know when to enlist support and assistance from others.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Physical Requirement Codes
- NP Not Present
- O Occasional (up to 25% of time)
- F Frequent (26% – 74% of time)
|Standing/walking: Remaining on one’s feet in an upright position at a workstation or moving about a work area.||X|
|Sitting: Remaining in the normal seated position.||
|Carrying: Moving an object, usually by holding it in hands or arms or on shoulders.||X|
|Lifting: Raising or lowering an object from one level to another using hands, arms and/or shoulders, back and legs.||X|
|Pushing/pulling: Exerting force on an object so that the object moves away from/toward the force.||X|
|Climbing: Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, ramps, poles and the like, using feet and legs, and/or hands and arms.||X|
|Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending body down at the waist.||X|
|Kneeling: Bending legs at the knees to come to rest on knee or knees.||X|
|Crawling: Moving about on hands and knees or hands and feet.||X|
|Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.||X|
|Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing precision work with hands.||X|
|Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending at leg and spine.||X|
|Bending/twisting: Continual, intermittent flexion or rotation of the wrist or spine.||X|
|Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.||X|
|Hearing: Receiving detail information through oral communication.||X|
|Computer usage or other special equipment to be operated.||X|
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.