Big Data, Data Analyst Intern
Location: Boulder,CO     Department: Operations
Job Number: INT-0004
This position is primarily responsible for contributing to the success of Zayo’s Big Data organization, which aims to take advantage of our ability to access, organize, correlate, and expose data for decision making.
- The Data Analyst Intern will conduct geospatial analysis
- Ensure data accuracy
- Work to maximize our potential to sell into buildings near our network
- Complete day-to-day tasks
- Improve data quality and efficiency to support customers
- Intern should have experience with Excel and Google Docs
- Intern must be detail oriented with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Interest in geospatial analysis and business support analytics is a plus
- Intern must be a high school graduate or above
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.