zColo Product Analyst Intern- Denver
Location: Denver,CO     Department: Product
Job Number: INT-0016
The Product Analyst Intern role at zColo is primarily responsible for product analytics and supporting the zColo Product Management team with organization in process and system mechanics. An effective Product Analyst Intern will become an expert in navigating Salesforce.com, our Customer Relationship Management platform, in order to assist Product Management in developing customer quotes, tracking sales opportunities, processing orders, and obtaining pricing and capital approval. The ability to understand complex system dependencies and help make decisions based on Product Management rules is a plus.
- Help maintain ongoing monthly product metrics
- Ongoing verification of sales data accuracy and completion, and routine interaction with sales, finance, accounting, and operations in order to improve or update data
- Help develop custom client proposals using MS PowerPoint or other applications, solution overviews, and effective communication of the Zayo value proposition
- Review and approve Product Management tasks in workflow tools based on confirmation of task completion by operations and other Zayo work groups
- Assist with Service Order creation and processing
- Intern must be an undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- The position requires strong technical aptitude and attention to detail, but does not require telecommunications experience.
- Personal communication skills are critical, as this role demands constant interaction with cross functional teams, and an individual with a hunger to solve problems and improve operational performance will excel in this role.
- Analytical problem solving skills a big plus
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.